V Series Metal Seated Valves – V1-4
Proven Under Pressure.
ValvTechnologies’ V1-4 severe service metal seated ball valve extends our core design concepts to large diameter and higher pressure applications and is the result of the evolution of the latest in manufacturing techniques and hard coating technologies expanding of all of the features and benefits of the V1-1 design in large-diameters for refinery and mining uses worldwide. Available in 4” through 36” or larger in ASME / ANSI Classes 900 – 4500, this large bore behemoth is ready when the pressure is on. Our absolute zero-leakage guarantee and proven low cost of ownership are second to none.
This valve is designed for critical isolation applications in the mining and minerals processing, power, hydrocarbon refining and processing, oil and gas production and other industries requiring high-performance solutions. All ValvTechnologies’ valves can be custom designed to meet the demands of your specific application.
Pressure Classes : ASME / ANSI Class 900 – 2500
Materials of Construction
– Carbon steel (A216 WCB) – standard
– Alloy steel (A217 WC9) – standard
– Stainless steel (A351 CF8M) – standard
– Duplex steel
– Exotic alloys
– Other materials available upon request
– ASME B16.34
– Nuclear ASME III Class 1, 2 and 3
– Nuclear Safety Related – 10CFR50 Appendix B
– Raised face flange – standard
– Buttweld – standard
– Other end connections available upon request
– Absolute zero-leakage shutoff