Fast-acting, High-cycle PulseJet Valves to Reduce Fugitive Emissions.
ValvTechnologies’ PulseJet valve is a fast-acting, high-cycle fugitive emissions valve designed to send a pulse of gas through a pipeline system. A trunnion-mounted ball valve, capable of 90° or 180° rotation in speeds as low as 0.5 seconds or faster, this fast actuation speed is what creates the gas “pulse” through the pipeline system. PulseJet systems can be used to clean system filters, spray chemicals in an injection type system, or pulse debris/media through a pipeline to prevent clogging.
ValvTechnologies is the leader in fast-acting, high-cycle, fugitive emissions valves. This technology is unmatched in the industry.
Key Design Features and Benefits
These systems cycle many thousands of times per day. Conventional packing systems cannot handle the abuse of the fast cycle speed combined with the high cycle count. ValvTechnologies’ EcoPack® solution was designed to address this challenge. The EcoPack® seal has been lab-tested at high pressure and line temperature to 450°F for over 500,000 cycles, requiring zero adjustments or maintenance. This equals longer plant operation between maintenance intervals, improved site safety, and less emissions from the stem packing.
Pressure Classes : ANSI/ASME 150 – 1500
Materials of Construction
Materials (additional materials available per customer request)
- Stainless steel body and endcap
- High alloy internals
- Wear resistant coatings
- Fully metal seat
- Meets ISO-15848-1 testing requirements for fugitive emissions*
- Packing requires zero adjustment or maintenance
- Capable of 500,000+ cycles
- Durable packing solution for extremely fast cycle speeds of less than 0.5 seconds
- ISO 15848-1 : 2006 Class BH
- API 607
- ASME B16.34
- ASME B16.10
- ASME B16.5
- Raised-face or ring joint connections recommended
- Also available in butt weld connection by request
- Other connections per customer request
Exceeds endurance testing standard performed 500,000 cycles while retaining a maximum leakage rate equivalent to ISO 15848-1 2006 Class BH for the entirety of the test