NexTech® R Series Trunnion Valves
The Next Generation in Trunnion Technology™.
ValvTechnologies is committed to excellence in the design, manufacturing, service and testing of all its severe service isolation valves, while providing absolute tight shut-off solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
The NexTech® R Series (regular series) utilize the same coating and live-loading technology that built the V Series product line, but in a lower-torque, inherently bi-directional package. NexTech® valves are designed and configured to handle corrosive, high-temperature, high-cycle, high-solid applications requiring tight shut-off. This valve represents the state-of-the-art in severe service metal seated ball valve technology.
Engineered with the same quality standards of all ValvTechnologies’ products, the NexTech® R Series valve is stocked and ready to ship. While the R Series is our stock model, there is nothing basic about its design and performance. This valve design represents the state-of-the-art in severe service metal seated ball valve technology. It has all the features and benefits of the E Series design, but with limited metallurgical and testing options in order to provide this to the market at the lowest cost possible.
Pressure Classes : ASME / ANSI Class 300 – 900
Materials of Construction
– Carbon steel (A352 LCB) – standard
– Stainless steel (A351 CF8M) – standard
– Duplex steel
– Exotic alloys
– Other materials available upon request
– ASME B16.34
– API 6D
– API 607
– NACE MR-01-75/ISO 15156
– NACE MR-0103
– ISO 15848-1, Fugitive Emissions
– Nuclear ASME III Class 1, 2 and 3
– Nuclear Safety Related – 10CFR50 Appendix B
– ANSI raised-face flange – standard
– ANSI ring type joint flange – standard
– Other end connections available upon request
– Absolute zero-leakage at test. FCI 70-2 Class VI or better in service