Batley Valve® BV 32000 – Refractory lined
Experience of Refractory Lined Valves has been for gases at temperatures up to 1200°C with low or negligible pressure. Materials of construction can vary considerably depending upon temperature, pressure, temperature fluctuation, flowing media, particularly in respect to oxidising or sulphurous atmospheres and clients own specifications. We recommend that the refractory cement lining is accurately cast into the body in our works to avoid problems on-site or in service.
- Where the flowing media is dirty or dust laden and there is a possibility of internal bearing seizure, the valve may be designed to incorporate outboard bearings
- Extreme temperature service
- Severe service
- Refining and petrochemical (Industrial)
- Multipurpose flow control (Power)
- Multipurpose flow control (Industrial)
|Design ratings||From ASME 150# to ASME 2500#|
100mm to 2000mm (4″ to 80″)
|Pressure class/-power rating||N/A|
Up to 1200°C ( 2192°F )
Body material: Carbon Steel.
Trim Materials: Austenitic SS,17-4 PH, Duplex/Super Duplex SS, Various hard surfaces to seat & seal ring available (stellite, tungsten carbide).