Inclination and Acceleration Sensors
Inclination sensor models with CANopen interface are available for integration into commercial vehicle applications. Parameterization of the inclination sensor is performed via CANopen or with teach-in buttons, depending on the sensor type.
F99 Inclination Sensor Highlights
- Non contact sensing of the inclination angles between 0° … 360°
- Two independent axes detected separately
- Wear-free and without target
- Programmable switching and analog ranges via teach-in buttons
- Robust housing suitable for outdoor use
- Ambient temperature range –40 … +85 °C
- e1 approval for use on public roads
Inclination sensors help to simplify angle measurement tasks. Numerous measurement devices are available in the marketplace that will monitor inclination angles. However, the measurement information is often not supplied in a simple way, in line with the needs of the industry. Inclination sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs meet the needs of industry with a simple and easy angle measurement solution, and are ideal for automation and commercial vehicle applications, or for use in renewable energy applications such as wind energy and solar plants.
F99 series acceleration sensors
Complex machine systems use acceleration sensors for precise real-time monitoring of machine vibration. Acceleration sensors detect machine component wear and any critical operating states. This allows for corrective action to avoid potential damage to large-scale systems such as wind turbines.
The F99 series acceleration sensor monitors strong vibrations or accelerations in a wind turbine due to wind loads on the equipment. The sensor provides a sturdy environmentally protected housing, and uses a non-contact measuring principle for reliable feedback to help avoid critical situations.
- Non-contact measuring of accelerations in the range -2….+2 g
- Two independent, orthogonal axes are detected separately
- Sturdy housing suitable for outdoor use
- Extended temperature range from –40 °C to +85 °C
- e1 type approval for use on public roads